Fire Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
Fire prevention systems and equipment must be properly maintained so they are ready to protect you and your company if a fire occurs. Rieve Fire Protection provides this needed fire system inspection, testing and maintenance.
Our NICET-certified inspectors inspect all types of fire protection systems and equipment, including wet systems, dry systems, pre-action systems, fire pumps, pressurized tanks, standpipes, and more. Our inspection process conforms with NFPA-25 standards.
Have fire extinguishers? Rieve does annual inspections and recharging of fire extinguishers. Our inspections cover:
- Code compliance with NFPA10
- Assessing and ensuring proper location and accessibility
- Extinguishers are set at the proper pressure and weight
- Prompt recharging and repair of any deficient units
- Full customer report and individual unit tags
Need new extinguishers? Rieve sells and installs all major brands of portable fire extinguishers including:
- ABC Multipurpose
- CO2 and clean agent
- Water and Water mist
- West Chemical and K Class
- D Class Dry Powder
Just call us at (203) 797-0142 and we’re happy to do a free on-site inspection of your current fire protection system and equipment.